Brigette Dengler, Matthias Renk [RCEMI] Fa Fang Dong [Ajuntamente], Lucas Schmid [musician]
Provided by the town hall:
- Chairs, max. 400, stapled next the entrance
- Lightning and floodlight available, we will be shown the handling.
- Piano will be transported form music school, on the same day in the morning, tuning not necessary. No fees.
- Cleaning and tidy by the crew of the town hall.
- Selling drinks is allowed, but priest must be informed. Alcohol not permitted.
- During the concert there will be no workforce from the town hall
- Sound: (microphone, amplifier, loudspeakers) are not provided by town hall. Fa Fang recommends a sound technician from Capdepera Costs about 250€. He has to be informed as soon as possible. at the latest 2 weeks before the event. Contact name Miquel , Fon. 676670456
- Town hall will help. If we have posters, they will distribute them in Son Servera, Cala
- Bona and Cala Millor. They need the posters 4 weeks before the concert.
- They can publish the event at an own TV Channel, and in a local newspaper. They also need the information 4 weeks beforehand.
- On the morning of 22nd the musician can start rehearsal and sound check.
- Concert end time is unlimited.
- We can declare up to three cars/registration plates, which are access to central Son Servera. There is a video control. For unregistered cars there is a fee of 90€ each.
Town hall contact:
Fa Fang Dong, Mobile: 680 909 409, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org